Boyd Gaming SHIFT MANAGER CASINO in Las Vegas, Nevada
Responsible for the overall management of all casino table games on assigned shift. Ensure that all company policies and procedures and all gaming regulations are strictly adhered to at all times. Responsible for personnel-related matters including scheduling, training, coaching, etc.
- Enforce compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Reviews the internal security of all table games and maintains surveillance of all activities that could affect the efficiency and effectiveness as well as the integrity of the casino operation.
- Responsible for all aspects of table game operations to include:
- Offering the highest possible level of Customer Service resulting in a maximum level of player enjoyment and return play.
- Attaining maximum product revenue by means of communicating to Senior Management with reference to proper product mixture, positioning, pricing, and the evaluation of new product.
- Constant evaluation of current business conditions, special events, and weather, with respect to amount of current staffing levels as to maintain proper gaming levels at any certain point.
- Responsible for handling all casino guests’ needs, complaints and disputes related to table games and hotel areas in a timely & professional manner.
- Responsible for distribution of cards, dice & tiles to gaming pits.
- Responsible for visually inspecting all casino equipment.
- Responsible for the authoring and distribution of casino win/loss and other reports as requested by Senior Management.
- Ensures the protection of customer’s rewards and credit lines.
- Responsible for the distribution and administering of performance appraisals, commendations, constructive letters and discipline to all reporting levels of table games department employees.
- Maintains confidentiality of all property and Boyd Gaming trade secrets and proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
- Issue comps for customers/guests in accordance with established property standards.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all casino games, rules, procedures, and regulations.
- Prior experience in the same or similar position preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: EL - Slot Operations
Position Code: ELPSMC201
Status: Full Time