Allegiant Travel Company Regional Sales Executive- Remote - AZ, CA, TN, Il, MN in Las Vegas, Nevada
What are some of the daily duties of a TeeSnap Regional Sales Executive?
- Creating a sales pipeline through your current network, networking, referrals, and cold calling
- Running appointments with decision makers at 2 golf courses a day (Mon-Fri, possibly weekends)
- Onboarding 18-hole courses generating over >20,000 rounds per year and implementing Tee snap at that course
- Traveling 55%+ of the time
- Primary interface with client throughout sales and implementation process - from cold-call to sale through implementation and ongoing support.
- Interpret client feedback to identify improvements to product/service.
- Solve and/or communicate golf course issues with your supervisor
- Update material as required to support new releases and product/service introductions.
- Analyze post-implementation client support issues to ensure better future training, and create improvements to the overall customer experience.
- Master the TeeSnap product
- Assist in the definition, communication, and improvement of TeeSnap’s overall implementation and support delivery model.
- Travel to and from golf course clients to help implement product or fix issues
- Effectively present live and web demos to show our product and services to potential customers
- Develop strong relationship with potential customers in your area and learn the nuances of your territory.
- Represent the TeeSnap brand with integrity excitement and passion.
- Managing the sales process from beginning to end including, prospecting, contacting, presenting, negotiating and closing.
- Strategically network and expand your customer base.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales quota.
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to identify trends in the golf industry.
What are the minimum requirements to be a TeeSnap Regional Sales Executive?
- Education requirements – College degree preferred or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a remote/ home office based environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in training new hires or leading a sales team
- 3+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
*Preferred Requirements *
- Prior software sales experience
- Business to business sales experience
- Prior management experience leading a team
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience * *
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be TeeSnap Regional Sales Executive.
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to travel up to 55% of the time
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Action and process oriented in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to network and establish professional relationships with decision makers at golf courses.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously.
- Critical thinker
- Excellent presentation skills
**Allegiant Travel Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, military service status, protected veterans, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Posted: April 18, 2018