Anthem Pharmacist Clinical or Sr. (Specialty) - Remote - PS2974 in Las Vegas, Nevada
/Your Talent. Our Vision/. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will *drive the future of health care. *
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
_Pharmacist Clinical or Sr. (Specialty) - Remote - PS2974_ / / /Please Note: This position may be filled at either of the posted levels. The Manager will determine the level based upon the selected applicant’s skillset relative to the qualifications listed for this position./ _ _ Responsible for supporting strategies to strengthen Anthem's Medical and Pharmacy Specialty program. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and implementing strategies to manage specialty cost of care on both the medical and pharmacy benefit.
- Must be able to research and synthesize detailed clinical data related to pharmaceuticals to identify opportunities or impact.
- Must be able to manage program implementations, including regulatory requirements.
Other areas of responsibilities include site of care redirection support, specialty benefit design strategies, managing business plans for clients, strengthening the specialty value proposition and presenting to internal and external clients as requested specific populations.
Requires a registered pharmacist;
- 2 years or 4 years (Sr. level) of managed care pharmacy experience including knowledge of specialty pharmacy - medical, pharmacy and managed care pharmacy practices; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current state license to practice pharmacy as a RPH, required.
- Experience with pharmacy data and analytics preferred.
- Experience with medical claims and medical data preferred.
- Experience with Medicaid plans preferred.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.__/
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Pharmacist Clinical or Sr. (Specialty) - Remote - PS2974
Location: nevada-Las Vegas
Requisition ID: PS2974