Air Methods PBS/CBS Business Development Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
Responsible for selling revenue cycle management services to EMS systems and hospital systems with EMS and/or HEMS programs. Work with internal sales and clinical teams to build a strategy to sell revenue cycle services. Ensure existing customers have the highest quality customer service. Execute a winning strategy to sell billing and collections services. Responsible for detailed knowledge of market dynamics, such as, but not limited to: competitor activity, hospital service line changes, opening or closing of hospitals, competitor sales strategies, and billing rates.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Grow business by selling revenue cycle management (RCM) services to EMS and HEMS agencies
• Manage and respond to RFPs for RCM services
• Conduct Business Reviews with each customer on a monthly or quarterly basis
• Handle all customer service requests made by customers and/or potential customers
• Collaborate with other team members (Complete Billing Solutions Manager, SVP, PBS, Sr. Director PBS, Area Manager, Business Development Manager) on all potential sales opportunities in the market, including events, large group sales and any sales function that may require support from operations
• Serve as a liaison between Complete Billing Solutions and the customer
• Log activity for purposes of tracking and trending
• Executes on goals and sales objectives established
• Participates as a member of Air Methods’ management team to promote a successful operation
• Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; and five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in business development, sales, marketing, and/or consulting
• Experience in medical transportation services or health care business development/sales preferred
• Demonstrated ability to manage remote sales team
• Track record of exceeding company KPI’s
• Serve as a partner, advocate and expert for customers
• Solid critical thinking and strategic planning skills
• Leadership presence and credibility to interact with all levels of employees and stakeholders, including senior leaders
• Self-starter with competitive spirit and ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, but also function as a key member of a team
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to-do list based on key initiatives and timelines
• Intermediate with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MapPoint and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.