Allegiant Travel Company Mgr, eCommerce Analytics in Las Vegas, Nevada
What are some of the daily duties of an*eCommerce Analytics Manager*?
- Provide actionable, solutions-oriented metrics, insights and recommendations that lead to audience, traffic and profit growth
- Analyze, derive, and evangelize actionable insights of website audience, website traffic, traffic drivers, and website usage and trends
- Conduct deep-dive analyses into click stream data and usage patterns to drive insights that can help guide digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to tell a cohesive story about the end-to-end digital user experience and pathways
- Lead meetings to present analysis, insights and recommendations to senior executives
- Continuously monitor and benchmark site performance that increases profit
- Monitor industry best practices for omni-channel analytics and provide recommendations for new approaches and related analytical tools/platforms
- Partner with BI to ensure data consistency and data governance standards are met
What are the minimum requirements to be an*eCommerce Analytics Manager*?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Three (3) or more years actively working on multimillion dollar/year ecommerce website
- Experience with A/B multivariate testing tools is a plus
- Experience with client-side data capture software is a plus (eg. Click Tale, Tealeaf)
- Strong analytical skills, prior experience and ownership of comprehensive eCommerce analytics, digital analytics, eCategory Management
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, proven track record of finding viable and sound business solutions to complex problems and challenges
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Tableau experience is a plus)**
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be an eCommerce Analytics Manager?
- Proactive project management and communication skills - proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously supported with thorough, simplified and accurate output
- Cross-functional knowledge, proven ability to work within a matrixed organization through influencing and managing relationships effectively and driving results
- High degree of professionalism and personal integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What are the physical requirements of an*eCommerce Analytics Manager*?
- Office environment
- Travel may be required
Allegiant is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Posted: April 17, 2018