Allegiant Travel Company Managed Marketing Service Representative - Orlando Florida in Las Vegas, Nevada
What does a Managed Marketing Services Representative do for Teesnap?
Managed Marketing Services Representatives are growth-seeking individuals that are adaptable, self-reliant, and service-oriented. They are responsible for executing our golf course marketing plans on a daily, weekly and yearly basis. Not limited to website management and improvements, blog posting, Email marketing, Social media marketing, and paid social and PPC advertising.
What are some of the responsibilities of a Managed Marketing Services Representative?
- Managing a calendar of marketing activities for multiple Teesnap clients. Staying current with the intricacies of various social media platforms.
- Learning new techniques in email marketing, send times, automation, and design.
- Being brand aware and improving a golf courses brand through design.
- Analyzing click through rates, open rates and goal performance.
- A Thorough understanding of the Teesnap technology stack. An understanding of Teesnap new releases and product updates.* *
What are the minimum requirements to be a Managed Marketing Services Representative?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years marketing experience.
- Knowledge: Email marketing software, CMS – Wordpress experience, social media platform, Google analytics.* *
What Additional Knowledge and skills are needed to be a Managed Marketing Services Representative?* *
- A strong will to learn new marketing techniques and trends.
- Must be able to stay on task and work with a calendar of deadlines.
- Extremely personable.
- Client Relations.
- Enjoys building business relationships.
- Business etiquette.
- Loves to teach.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have a general understanding of and proficiency with technology.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, Apple products.
What are the physical requirements of a Managed Marketing Services Representative?
Standard office computer work related demands.
*Allegiant is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. This includes compliance with all federal, state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all aspects of the employment process and the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with those laws. *
Posted: April 18, 2018